Join Our Team!
Position would require the ability to work full time during busy tax season and could be flexible during the off season.
- Responsible for general bookkeeping and trial balance maintenance for clients
- Preparation individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns
- Preparation of business property tax returns
- Develop, build and manage client relationships
- Research tax matters and communicate those findings to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting-preferred
- Minimum of 3 years tax preparation experience with individual, corporate and partnership returns
- Detail oriented
- Willing to develop client relationships
Salary & Benefits: DOE – Full-time employees receive highly competitive salaries, medical and retirement benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested? Please submit cover letter and resume via the form on the sidebar or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.